1. Cut a 5x7 frame from white cardstock and use a decorative border punch around the outside edge. Mount a 4x6 photo onto mat.
2. Cut a 4x8 strip of green pattern paper, a 2x10 strip of red with white dots, and a 1x12” strip of diagonal stripes papers. Use an edge distresser on the edges of each piece.
3. Layer the green, then the red with white dots, and then the diagonal strips towards the top left corner of the page
4. Use the decorative scalloped circle included with the kit for your journaling and adhere the circle transparency over the top. Add just below the green paper.
5. Adhere your photo and mat over the layers of papers. Add a chipboard piece for a title and a brad over the right side of your photo.
6. Use two chipboard tags and hang with baker’s twine (NOT included in the kit), from the top right of the page.
7. In the lower left, layer a strip of diagonal stripes paper cut with decorative scissors and a chipboard house.
8. Using a snowflake punch, punch multiple snowflakes from white cardstock and layer around your page. Add a dab of stickles or some brads to the center of each.